Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Facebooking for Two

Some women are eating for two, but I'm Facebooking for two.  (Of course, if you have seen me eat, then you know the first could be true too!)  The other day Rick asked me what I was doing.  I told him I was blogging about Jeni's Ice Cream.  I asked him if he had read any of my posts.  He said a few of them and they were good.  I suggested that he become a follower, and he would get notices with each new post.  He said he didn't need to because he just gets onto my account and reads them.  That's when I realized I was Facebooking for two!!

He has his own Facebook account, but only has 5 friends currently on his list.  And not because he doesn't have any friends, but because he doesn't log into his account.  I'm sure there are many friends requests awaiting him.  But you see, we pretty much have the same friends and I have all of the family on my friend's list.  So, there is no reason for him to check his account.  If he has a question to ask someone, he has me post on my wall.  If  anyone has a comment or question for Rick, they just post it to me.  So in a way I have become my husband's social networking secretary!    In fact just tonight one of Rick's old friends from Matesich's posted on my wall a message for Rick about the weather not being kind to the beer man today! So  as any good secretary would do, I relayed the information to Rick. Then I promptly posted a response. Who knew 24 years ago when I said my vows it would mean that I would be his Facebook partner!

I don't mind that he uses my account.  As you all know I am an open book.   But I had thought though. What happens if he decides to impersonate me on my own account!?!?!?!?!?  He has a warped sense of humor too!  I guess I had better not make him mad or he might seek revenge.  Technology...got to love it!

Make Every Day Count...

Denise

No comments:

Post a Comment